A salad a day keeps the doctor away, or so what we’ve heard! Try our Honey Chipotle Sausages mixed into layers of rich flavors that forms into a ramen noodle salad!
- 12 slices Greenridge Farm Hand Trimmed Ham
2 3-ounce packets chicken-flavored ramen noodles, one seasoning packet reserved1/2 c. chopped almonds2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil2 tbsp. rice vinegar1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce1 tbsp. honeyKosher saltFreshly ground black pepper1/4 head red cabbage, thinly sliced (2 cups)1/4 head green cabbage, thinly sliced (2 cups)5 green onions, thinly sliced1 large carrot, shaved into ribbons using a vegetable peeler1 tbsp. sesame seeds, plus more for garnish1 10.7-ounce can Mandarin oranges, drained1 avocado, diced
- Take one chicken breast and stuff it with one slice of Swiss cheese and 2 slices of Ham. Repeat this step until all chicken breasts have been stuffed. Secure each chicken with a tooth pick.
- In a small bowl mix together the flour and paprika. Sprinkle over all the chicken breasts.
- Take a large skillet and heat the butter over medium heat. Cook the chicken until golden brown on all sides.
- Add the bouillon cubes and water to the skillet. Cover and simmer for 30 min or until the chicken is no longer pink and juice runs clear.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the skillet.
- In another small bowl mix together the cornstarch and cream. Whisk into the skillet and cook until it has thickened.
- Remove the toothpicks from the chicken and pour the sauce from the skillet over the chicken.
- Serve with mustard as a dipping sauce and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: