previous recipenext recipe
Honey Turkey & Apple Sandwich
A zesty, delicious sandwich perfect for a fall afternoon after a trip to the orchard.
•1 pretzel bun
•1-2 teaspoons butter
•7 ounces, sliced Greenridge Farm Honey Turkey
•2 slices Greenridge Farm Muenster Cheese
•4 thin slices of Granny Smith Apple
• 1-2 Tablespoons Greenridge Farm Champagne Honey Mustard
- Slice pretzel bun in half, spread butter on each side. In a large nonstick skillet, place buns butter side down, add turkey and apple slices.
- Cook 2-3 minutes, until turkey is warm, buns are toasted and apples and slightly grilled.
- Just before taking turkey off the pan, add 2 slices of cheese to turkey, cover and cook until cheese is melted.
- Assemble sandwich, bun, mustard, turkey, cheese, apples slices, more mustard, top with bun.
Share recipe with friends: