Throw our Greenridge Farm Honey Chipotle sausage into a burrito to mix up the typical breakfast burrito! This burrito is easy to make and perfect for when you and your family need to rush out the door and eat on the go!
- In a large skillet, fry potatoes until they are golden brown and soft to the touch. Remove from pan.
- Add the peppers, onion and Greenridge Farm Sausages to the skillet. Cook until sausages are warmed through and the onions are golden brown, almost translucent in color. Remove from pan.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl until they are mixed together. Add the eggs to the skillet, stir occasionally and cook until the eggs are no longer runny.
- Toss the Greenridge Farm Sharp Cheddar Cheese onto the eggs, remove from heat after the cheese has melted.
- Place one tortilla shell on a plate, add the sausage mixture, potatoes and eggs on top of the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla and Enjoy!!
Share recipe with friends: