Need a shake up to the usual appetizer you bring to the family gathering? Try our Honey Glazed Ham Canapés, they’re sure to be a crowd pleaser!!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Butter each side of the French bread slices and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 min or until the bread is golden brown. Remove from oven and let them cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream and Greenridge Farm Dijon Mustard. Beat until smooth.
- Slice the ham into quarter slices.
- Once the bread has completely cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture over it and top with the tomato slices and quarter slices of ham.
- Garnish with optional basil, serve immediately and enjoy!!
Share recipe with friends: