previous recipenext recipe
Jalapeno Sausage Popper Calzone
Get a little spicy tonight at dinner with our Jalapeno Sausage Popper Calzone! A mix of bacon, Jalapeno & Cheddar Sausage and cheese makes this calzone one you’ll want seconds on!
- 1 package Greenridge Farm Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 package Greenridge Farm Applewood Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cup bread flour
- 1 tsp dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp white sugar
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- Place all the calzone ingredients into a bread machine. Select dough cycle.
- Once the dough cycle has ended roll the dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Cut the dough into a long rectangle and place them on a greased cookie sheet. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese and ranch mix until smooth.
- Add the jalapeno slices, bacon and sausages to the mixture. Stir until evenly combined.
- Take the cream cheese mixture and spread down the center of the rectangle dough. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Cut and fold the dough over the mixture in a braided pattern. With your hand or a fork seal the two dough pieces together by pressing down firmly.
- Brush the melted butter over the calzone.
- Bake for 30-35min or until golden brown and heated through.
Share recipe with friends: