Easy skillet pizza perfect for pizza nights if you’re on the Keto diet!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar Marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella or provolone
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 15-20 slices pepperoni
- 10 slices Greenridge Farm Black Forest Ham
- crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil. Sauté onions and green peppers 5-7 minutes.
- Add in sausage and ground beef breaking up until browned. Season with salt and pepper and crushed red pepper flakes.
- IMPORTANT: drain grease from beef and sausage.
- Add in marinara sauce stirring to combine then flatten the top with a spatula.
- Add mozzarella and parmesan to cover the top, followed by a layer of pepperoni and a layer of the Black Forest Ham.
- Set oven to broil and place skillet in for a few minutes until cheese is bubbly and melted. Remove from oven and let cool a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: