previous recipenext recipe
A Kielbasa Stew holds a lot of rich flavors that make it a comfort dish that everyone indulges on! With All-Natural Smoked Polish Sausage mixed into the soup your taste buds will be doing the happy dance over this recipe!
- 4 Greenridge Farm Smoked Polish Sausages , sliced
- 1 (12 oz.) can beef broth
- 1 (12 oz.) can tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot add the butter and sausage, cook over medium heat until the sausage is heated through.
- Combine the broth, tomato soup, water, cabbage, onion and the green bell pepper in the large pot.
- Bring to a boil then simmer for about 1 hour or until flavors have combined.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: