previous recipenext recipe
Loaded Everything Bagel Hard Boiled Eggs
6 farm fresh cage free eggs
8 oz Greenridge Farm 5 Pepper Turkey – sliced thick
4 oz sharp cheddar cheese – cubed thick
Everything bagel seasoning
- In a large pot, bring 2 inches of water to a boil.
- Gently place eggs in water and boil for 11 minutes.
- Remove eggs from boiling water and place into a bowl filled with ice cold water. Let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Remove eggs from water and peel shell
- Cut eggs in half, top with everything bagel seasoning, 5 pepper turkey and sharp cheddar cheese. Enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: