These ham, egg and cheese muffins are the perfect breakfast to start your day! Loaded with farm fresh eggs, sharp cheddar cheese and chopped spinach, your stomach with thank you.
12 slices Greenridge Farm Caminito Ham (from your local deli)
8 cage-free farm fresh eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 cup roughly chopped spinach
3/4 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 12 muffin baking tray with nonstick cooking spray. (we prefer olive oil cooking spray)
- Break eggs into a large mixing bowl, add in milk and cheese and whisk until completely combined. Add a dash of salt and pepper
- Place individual ham slices over each muffin cup and press down gently until a cup shape forms.
- In the bottom of each cup, divide chopped spinach evenly until all 12 cups are filled up.
- Divide egg mixture evenly among the 12 cups. Egg mixture should fill the cup to the top.
- Place muffin tray in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When done, remove each ham cup and serve warm. Enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: