previous recipenext recipe
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Be the star at the next family gathering by bringing our Load mashed Potatoes! Creamy potatoes topped with all the right ingredients will have everyone going back for seconds!
- 12 slices Greenridge Farm Applewood Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups Greenridge Farm Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 4 lbs. potatoes, chopped
- 1 stick butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 sour cream
- 2 Tbsp chives, chopped
- salt and pepper for taste
- In a large pot add the potatoes and cover with water, season with salt. Bring the potatoes to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cover.
- Cook the potatoes for 20 min or until the potatoes can be pierced with a fork. Drain the water and return the potatoes to the pot.
- With a potato masher or hand blender beat the potatoes until smooth. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan add the butter and milk. Cook for medium heat until the butter has completely melted. Pour this mixture over the potatoes and stir until creamy.
- Add the sour cream, bacon, cheddar cheese and chives to the potatoes. Mix until there is an even consistency.
- sprinkle salt and pepper for taste.
- Garnish with more cheese, chives, sour cream and bacon.
Share recipe with friends: