After making our London Broil Roast Beef Sliders don’t expect them to last long, they will be disappearing right out of the oven! They are perfect for a quick game day meal or even a snack that the family will be begging for more of!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the bottom half of the rolls in a single layer in a 9-by-13-inch dish.
- Mix the salad dressing and hot sauce together in a small bowl, spread on the bottom half of the rolls.
- Layer on the roast beef and then the cheese over the rolls, place the top halves of the rolls on the cheese.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter and add the mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Brush the butter mixture over the sandwiches. Cover with foil.
- Bake until the cheese melts, 10 to 12 minutes. Uncover and cook until lightly browned, roughly 2 minutes.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!!
Share recipe with friends: