previous recipenext recipe
London Broil Roast Beef Sliders
After making our London Broil Roast Beef Sliders don’t expect them to last long, they will be disappearing right out of the oven! They are perfect for a quick game day meal or even a snack that the family will be begging for more of!
- 12 slices, Greenridge Farm London Broil Roast Beef
- 24 dinner rolls, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup salad dressing spread (mayonnaise or similar)
- hot sauce, to taste
- 1 stick butter
- 12 slices Greenridge Farm Provolone Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Greenridge Farm Dijon mustard
- 6 drops Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the bottom half of the rolls in a single layer in a 9-by-13-inch dish.
- Mix the salad dressing and hot sauce together in a small bowl, spread on the bottom half of the rolls.
- Layer on the roast beef and then the cheese over the rolls, place the top halves of the rolls on the cheese.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter and add the mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Brush the butter mixture over the sandwiches. Cover with foil.
- Bake until the cheese melts, 10 to 12 minutes. Uncover and cook until lightly browned, roughly 2 minutes.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!!
Share recipe with friends: