Get ready to make this sandwich and never want any other sandwich again! This knock your socks off sandwich is a meat lovers dream!
- 1 pound sliced, Greenridge Farm Tavern Ham
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 Square loaves sour dough bread
- 1 package, Greenridge Farm Applewood Smoked Bacon, cooked
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, add the mozzarella, parmesan, butter, mayonnaise, garlic, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
- Spread the mixture over 4 slices of the bread.
- Layer the ham, bacon, pepperoni and pizza sauce over top the mixture. Place the second slice of bread on top of each sandwich.
- Wrap each sandwich individually in foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Remove foil and allow to cool.
Share recipe with friends: