previous recipenext recipe
This is a sandwich you just have to try! Choose one of Greenridge Farm’s All-Natural Ham’s smoked to perfection which gives this sandwich the bite that it needs!
- 3 slices Greenridge Farm Tavern Ham
- 1/4 cup jelly
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 2 slices bread of choice
- 1 Tbsp Greenridge Farm Sweet & Hot Stone Ground mustard
- 2 slices Greenridge Farm Swiss cheese
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tbsp confectioner’s sugar, for dusting
- In small bowl, mix together jelly and 1 Tbsp of butter. Spread the mixture on one slice of bread
- Take the second slice of bread and spread the mustard on it.
- Top the buttered slice of bread with cheese and ham and place the second slice of bread on top. Butter both sides of sandwich with an additional 1/2 Tbsp.
- In bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and salt. Dip one sandwich in egg mixture, soak each side.
- Heat oil and remaining butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Fry the sandwich until golden brown.
- Let the sandwich cool, cut in half and sprinkle sugar on top.
Share recipe with friends: