Dive into these nachos and you’ll never look back! All the perfect nacho toppings combined together to create the best Nacho Overload you will ever have!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet add the onions and sausage. Cook over medium heat until sausage is heated through.
- Add 2 cups tomatoes and picante sauce to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Let it simmer for 20 min. or until almost all of the liquid has evaporated.
- On a baking sheet toss the tortilla chips on the sheet. Top the chips with the sausage mixture and cheese. Bake at 350° for 8 min. or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the avocado and remaining tomatoes on top.
Share recipe with friends: