One-Pan Oven-Roasted Sausage & Potatoes
Dinner in a pinch? Look no further than this quick one-pan, oven-roasted sausage and potatoes. In just 45 minutes, you’ve got yourselves a quick easy and tasty dinner for everyone. Made with one of our Naturals Black Forest Sausage, Idaho potatoes and freshly chopped onions, this meal packs a ton of flavor with very little effort!
1 package Greenridge Farm Naturals Black Forest Sausage
1-2 large Idaho potatoes
1 yellow onion
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp thyme
2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
salt and pepper
finely chopped green onions for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Wash potatoes, then chop roughly into cubes.
- Slice sausages into coins.
- Finely chop onion
- Combine sausage, onions and potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle seasonings and salt and pepper onto mixture.
- Spread evenly in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until sausage are crispy and potatoes are soft.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and return to oven for another 10 minutes.
- Remove, serve immediately and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: