Potatoes, check. Sun Dried Tomato Basil Sausages, check. Beautiful green kale, check. This delicious one pan dinner whips up in 30 minutes!
1 package Greenridge Farm Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Chicken Sausages, sliced
1.5 lb petit yellow potatoes, halved and boiled in salted water until fork tender.
1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
2 handfuls of fresh kale, chopped with spine removed
2 tsp minced garlic
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
sea salt and pepper
- In a large cast iron skillet over medium heat, add 2 tsp olive oil and add in halved, fork-tender potatoes face down and cook for 5 minutes until undersides are crispy and golden. Continue moving potatoes around in pan until all sides are golden and crispy.
- Pour another 2 tsp olive oil in pan and add in sliced Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Sausages and cook for 5 minutes until sausage begin to brown.
- Add in sliced onion and cook for 5 minutes until onion softens.
- Add in garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add in kale and season with sea salt and pepper, mix everything together fully.
- Serve and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: