previous recipenext recipe
One Pan Sausage Potato and Kale Skillet Dinner
Potatoes, check. Sun Dried Tomato Basil Sausages, check. Beautiful green kale, check. This delicious one pan dinner whips up in 30 minutes!
1 package Greenridge Farm Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Chicken Sausages, sliced
1.5 lb petit yellow potatoes, halved and boiled in salted water until fork tender.
1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
2 handfuls of fresh kale, chopped with spine removed
2 tsp minced garlic
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
sea salt and pepper
- In a large cast iron skillet over medium heat, add 2 tsp olive oil and add in halved, fork-tender potatoes face down and cook for 5 minutes until undersides are crispy and golden. Continue moving potatoes around in pan until all sides are golden and crispy.
- Pour another 2 tsp olive oil in pan and add in sliced Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Sausages and cook for 5 minutes until sausage begin to brown.
- Add in sliced onion and cook for 5 minutes until onion softens.
- Add in garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add in kale and season with sea salt and pepper, mix everything together fully.
- Serve and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: