A quick and easy recipe is always a go to on busy nights! Our one pan sausage, veggies & pierogi will be a hit with the family, takes minutes to prep and tastes delicious!
- 8 Greenridge Farm Smoked Fresh Polish Sausages, sliced in half
- 2 large bell peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 12 frozen pierogis
- 3 cups spinach
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl add the bell peppers and onions.
- Stir 2 Tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper into the vegetable mixture.
- Take the frozen pierogis and add them to a different mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining olive oil, hot sauce, chili and garlic powder to the pierogis, stir until pierogis are evenly coated in the sauce.
- Place the sausages, vegetable and pierogis mixture onto a sheet pan.
- Bake for 30 min.
- Serve and garish with spinach.
Share recipe with friends: