This summer enjoy our Black Forest Sausage and Veggie One Sheet Pan Recipe! This recipe is all quick and easy for prepping and clean up. Enjoy more time with your family and less time in the kitchen!
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 package Greenridge Farm Black Forest Sausage (4 links used)
- 2 cups cubed potato of choice
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups green beans
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional Parmesan cheese to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Chop veggies into desired bite size pieces.
- Slice sausages into 1” thick pieces.
- Toss all ingredients in bowl until evenly coated with oil and spices.
- Bake for 15 mins, stir and bake for an additional 15 mins.
Share recipe with friends: