previous recipenext recipe
Pesto Turkey Salad Sandwich
Make todays sandwich a sandwich you won’t forget. Made with All-Natural Tacchino Turkey will have you hungry for more!
- 8 slices Greenridge Farm Tacchino Turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado
- 2 Tbsp pesto
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 slices of bread
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- Remove the skins from the chickpeas and place them in a large bowl with the avocado.
- With a fork smash the chickpeas and avocado are well combined.
- Add the pesto and fresh lemon juice and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Taking one slice of bread, spread a quarter of the chickpea mixture on it.
- Place 2 pieces of turkey over the chickpea mixture, top with spinach and place the second piece of bread over the spinach.
Share recipe with friends: