previous recipenext recipe
Pigs in a Blanket
Wrapped in a fluffy crescent roll, Greenridge Farm Black Forest Sausage is the perfect breakfast meal. Appealing to everyone in your family, you will get a smile out of every bite!
- 4 Greenridge Farm Black Forest Pork Sausages
- 2 cans of pre-cut crescent rolls
- 1 package vanilla frosting or butter
- Maple syrup for dipping (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place one Black Forest Sausage on a cutting board. Cut it lengthwise and then in half.
- Roll eat slice of sausage up in a single crescent roll.
- Bake for 12 to 15 min.
- Let them cool for 5 min.
- Spread frosting or butter over each sausage slice. Dip in maple syrup or drizzle syrup over top (optional).
Share recipe with friends: