previous recipenext recipe
Polish Potato Skins
Great for an appetizer or even as a meal, our Polish Potato Skins won’t disappoint!
- 1 package Greenridge Farm Polish Sausage
- 4 large russet potatoes, cleaned
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 Tbsp Mayo or Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Greenridge Farm Sweet & Hot Stone Ground Mustard (Plus extra to drizzle on top)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Take the potatoes and bake them in the oven for about an hour, or until they are pierce-able with a fork.
Cut the Polish Sausage links into fourths and cook in a pan until golden in color and warmed through.
To make the slaw add the mustard, yogurt, salt and vinegar to a mixing bowl. Once evenly combined toss in the cabbage.
Once the potatoes are done, remove from the oven and let them cool. Once they are cooled, cut them in half and remove the insides.
- Add the sausages to the potato skins, top with slaw and drizzle more mustard on top.
- Repeat step 6 until all eight potato skins have been filled.
Share recipe with friends: