previous recipenext recipe
Quinoa Sausage Salad II
Eating healthy doesn’t have to mean eating bland boring food! Our Quinoa Sausage Salad II will have you dancing because of the nutritional value and how tasty it is!
- 1 package Greenridge Farm Black Forest Sausage, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa, uncooked
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 bunch parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 bunches mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 romaine heads, leaves peeled
- 1 avocado, diced
- Cook Quinoa as directed on package.
- Add sausages to a skillet and cook until heated through and golden brown.
- In a large bowl add the quinoa onion, tomato, parsley, mint, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper, toss well.
- Spoon the quinoa mixture onto the romaine boats, top with sausages and avocados.
Share recipe with friends: