Eating healthy doesn’t have to mean eating bland boring food! Our Quinoa Sausage Salad II will have you dancing because of the nutritional value and how tasty it is!
- 1 package Greenridge Farm Black Forest Sausage, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa, uncooked
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 bunch parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 bunches mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 romaine heads, leaves peeled
- 1 avocado, diced
- Cook Quinoa as directed on package.
- Add sausages to a skillet and cook until heated through and golden brown.
- In a large bowl add the quinoa onion, tomato, parsley, mint, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper, toss well.
- Spoon the quinoa mixture onto the romaine boats, top with sausages and avocados.
Share recipe with friends: