Quinoa Sausage Salad will be a total flavor bomb in your mouth from the butternut squash to the All-Natural Kale & Asiago Chicken Sausages you will be happy you tried this recipe!
- 4 Greenridge Farm Kale & Asiago Chicken Sausages, sliced
1 cup uncooked quinoa
1 medium butternut squash, seeded and thinly sliced into half moons
1 bunch kale, stems removed and chopped
1/3 cup pecans, toasted
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1/2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Cook quinoa according to package using water. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the squash on it and bake for about 15 min or golden in color.
- In a large bowl, toss together quinoa, squash, kale, pecans and cranberries.
- Take a seperate bowl and whisk together the balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss until evenly combined.
Share recipe with friends: