Take a trip to Ireland right from home! Make this traditional Dublin Cobbler tonight for dinner!
- 4 thick slices, Greenridge Farm Canadian Bacon
- 4 links Greenridge Farm Andoulli Sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 bay leaf
- parsley for garnish
- salt and pepper for taste
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup pearl barley
- 1.5 pounds New Potatoes, peeled and sliced
- Preheat the oven 425 degrees F.
- Over medium heat, in a frying pan warm the sausages and Canadian bacon until warmed through and golden brown.
- In a pot add the onions, bay leaf, bacon, sausage pearl barley, potatoes and chicken stock. Cover and bring to a boil, and then lower the heat and simmer for 30 min.
- Season with salt, pepper and butter. Place in the oven and bake for 15min.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Share recipe with friends: