Time to bake our sausage phyllo cups for your next dinner party or as a late night snack!! These treats pack a lot of flavor from the hearty black forest sausage to the creamy cheese, they are sure to be a hit!
- 4 Greenridge Farm Black Forest Sausages, chopped
- 6 sheets phyllo dough
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese cheese, grated
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt & pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 cups spinach
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the 6 sheets of phyllo dough on top of each other. Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 12 squares and place each one into a muffin tin.
- Put the muffin tin into the oven and bake for 12-15min or until the dough is golden in color and flaky.
- In a skillet add the olive oil, sausage, onion and garlic, cook until sausage is heated through and onions are translucent in color.
- Toss all three cheeses into a mixing bowl. Stir and add the salt, pepper and cumin. Continue to stir until even consistency.
- Add the sausage mixture to the cheese mixture, stir again and add the spinach.
- Scoop the mixture into the 12 phyllo cups.
- Return to the oven and bake for 10 min.
- Let them cool then remove from the muffin tin.
Share recipe with friends: