previous recipenext recipe
Sausage Ramen Noodles
Enjoy a warm bowl of homemade ramen noodles, all the classic flavors mixed into one bowl! Made with All-Natural Black Forest Sausages.
- 4 Greenridge Farm Black Forest Sausages, sliced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 medium-sized carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cups parsley, chopped
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha
- ½ pound ramen noodles
- 4 whole hard boiled eggs
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper for taste
- In a large pot add the oil and heat on medium-high heat. Toss in the onion, carrots and celery and cook until pierceable with a fork.
- Add the garlic and the parsley and cook until you begin to smell the garlic.
- Stir in the beef broth, water and soy sauce. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 20 min.
- Add the Sriracha, noodles and sausage. simmer on low until the noodles are cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with hard-boiled eggs, green onions and parsley.
Share recipe with friends: