Stir up the usual dinner meal with a stir fry that is unforgettable, in a good way of course!! Made with All-Natural Sun Dried tomato Basil Sausages tied together with flavorful veggies and fresh shrimp!
- 4 Greenridge Farm Sun Dried Tomato Basil Sausages, sliced
- 1Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds shrimp, only leave tails on
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large zucchini, diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can of corn, drained
- 3/4 cup red grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup yellow grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 basil leaves, chopped
- Parmesan shavings (optional)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper for taste
- In a large skillet melt the butter and add the shrimp, garlic and sausage. Cook until the shrimp and sausages are cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Add the zucchini to the same skillet until slightly tender. Push to the outside of the pan and add the corn and tomatoes.
- Throw the shrimp and sausage back into the skillet. Add salt and pepper to taste, cook until warm.
- Squeeze the lemon over the pan and sprinkle optional cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: