Thanksgiving wouldn’t be complete without the stuffing! The perfect pairing for a turkey, combined with all the fall favorite foods makes this a recipe that will not disappoint!
- 4 Greenridge Farm Andouille Sausages
- 2 cup cubed wheat bread
- 2 cups white bread
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 celery, chopped
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup parsley, minced
- 1 cup turkey stock
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- on a baking sheet add all the cubed bread, make to spread it evenly across in one layer.
- Bake for 5 min or until the bread has toasted. Remove from the oven.
- In a skillet cook the sausage and onions until the sausage is heated through and the onions are translucent in color. Add the celery and herbs, stir for 3 mins.
- Place the sausage mixture into a mixing bowl, add the apple, cranberries, butter and turkey stock, mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Allow the stuffing to cool before stuffing the turkey.
Share recipe with friends: