When dinner needs to be made in a hurry, look no further! This easy to make recipe will be gone just as fast as it is being made!
- 1 pkg. Greenridge Farm Caprese Sausages
1/2 stick butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
1/4 tsp kosher salt
4 sub rolls, sliced lengthwise
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 cups marinara sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a bowl add the butter, garlic, parsley and salt.
- Spread the insides of the rolls with the butter mixture and place on a cooking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake until golden, about 8 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and add the sausage. Cook until golden brown and heated through.
- Add the marinara sauce to the sausages and cook until marinara is warmed through and starting to bubble.
- Remove the buns from the oven and place one sausage in each bun. Top with marinara and sprinkle with cheese and basil. Place back in the oven, cook until cheese is melted.
Share recipe with friends: