Spend more time with your family and less time doing dishes. Make our Sausage and Veggies for dinner and only have to clean one skillet!!
- 4 Greenridge Farm Andouille Sausages, sliced
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 small yellow zucchini, sliced
- 1 small green zucchini, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- First combine the basil, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes and garlic into a small bowl. Mix until combined.
- In a skillet add the Greenridge Farm sausages and cook until heated through and are golden brown in color.
- Add the onions, peppers, zucchini and seasoning mix to the skillet and cook for about 8 min or until veggies are tender.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
Share recipe with friends: