previous recipenext recipe
Spicy Italian Panini
Looking for sandwich ideas? Heat things up! A delicious warm and toasty sandwich loaded with ham, Mortadella and Genoa Salami.
Yield: 1 sandwhich
- 2 slices ciabatta or Italian-style bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons Greenridge Farm Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 thin slices Greenridge Farm Gypsy Ham
- 2 thin slices Greenridge Farm Mortadella with Garlic
- 2 thin slices Greenridge Farm Genoa Salami
- 1 slice Greenridge Farm Provolone cheese
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 1 tablespoon deli sliced pepperoncini
- Spread butter over one side of each slice of bread. Flip each piece over, buttered side down.
- Spread on mustard and mayonnaise. Add ham, mortadella, genoa salami, cheese, red onion, tomato and pepperoncini. Place the second slice of bread on top, buttered side up.
- Heat panini press or grill pan.
- If using a panini press: Press prepared sandwich, and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until bread is toasted.
- If using a grill pan: Place prepared sandwich in grill pan. Place cast iron skillet on top of sandwich. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, then flip sandwich, cooking an additional 4 to 5 minutes or until bread is toasted on both sides.
- Cut sandwich in half and serve immediately.
Share recipe with friends: