Have a happy Halloween with this one of a kind spooky sandwich! Make our Greenridge Farm ham and cheese spider sandwich with the kids for an easy and fun themed meal!
- 4 slices Greenridge Farm Black Forest Ham
- 2 slices Greenridge Farm Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices bread of choice, cut into circles
- 12 small pretzel rods
- 6 spinach leaves
- 4 green olives
- Place the rim of a drinking glass face down onto the center of a slice of bread.
- Carefully cut around the glass, creating a circular pice of crustless bread. Repeat on all four slices of bread.
- Place one circle sliced bread on a plate and arrange six pretzel rods around the bread.
- Add the ham, cheese and spinach on top of the pretzels.
- Top the sandwich off with a second slice of circle bread.
- Take two olives and add them on top of the sandwich as eyes.
- Repeat steps 3-6 for the second sandwich.
Share recipe with friends: