previous recipenext recipe
Enjoy an All-Natural London Broil Steak Burrito in just minutes!! Add a cheese dipping sauce and your tastebuds will be doing a happy dance!
For the burrito:
- 4-8 oz Greenridge Farm London Broil, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- Salsa, cilantro, sour cream for topping
- Large flour tortillas
For the sauce:
- 4 oz milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1/8 cup hot sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a medium pan over medium hot heat.
- When hot, place Greenridge Farm London Broil cubes into pan – sauté for 5-7 min.
Prepare cheese sauce:
- Heat milk, butter and hot sauce in a medium saucepan until melted.
- Pour in flour and stir until combined.
- Pour in shredded cheese and stir until all incorporated.
- Turn heat to low until burrito is ready.
- Place spinach down on a large tortilla, then Greenridge Farm London Broil, then onions, then avocado, then tomatoes.
- (Optional) Top with sour cream, salsa and cilantro
- Drizzle over hot cheese sauce and serve immediately.
Share recipe with friends: