Stuffed to perfection with our All-Natural Caminito Ham off the Bone and cheese this dish will have you running for seconds!
- Combine egg mixture ingredients in a shallow bowl. Whisk to combine, set aside.
- Using a rolling pin, roll each piece of bread until flattened.
- Place two slices of Caminito Ham on each piece of bread.
- Top with one slice of Swiss Cheese.
- Tightly roll up each piece of bread and carefully dunk in the egg mixture, set aside.
- Heat butter in a pan over medium high heat.
- Place roll ups in the pan and cook 2-4 min. each side until golden.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly, drizzle with syrup.
Share recipe with friends: