You have to try our Spinach and Feta Chicken Sausage stuffed mushrooms! We’ve combined all the veggie goodness your body needs, with all the hearty sausage your tastebuds want. This is definitely the perfect appetizer for any occasion!
- 4 Greenridge Farm Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausages, finely chopped
- 12 baby portobello mushroom caps, cleaned
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers, minced
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 2 1/4 cups spinach, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Place the mushrooms on a baking sheet with the inside of the mushroom facing down. Bake for 10min.
- Remove mushrooms from oven and turn over on pan so that the insides of the mushrooms are facing up, set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt the butter and add the peppers and onion. Saute until translucent in color.
- Add the sausage and cook until the sausage is heated throughout.
- Toss the spinach and garlic into the skillet, cooking until garlic becomes fragrant and spinach begins to wilt.
- Fill the mushroom caps with the skillet mixture, place in the oven until they are golden brown (8-12 minutes).
Share recipe with friends: