Stuffed to perfect with All-Natural Kale & Asiago Chicken Sausages our version of stuffed shells is the perfect match for your next meal!
- 2 packages Greenridge Farm Kale and Asiago Chicken Sausages, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large pot add water and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 8 min. Drain and set aside.
- Combine the chicken sausages, eggs, ricotta, half the mozzarella, half the Parmesan, parsley and basil in a large mixing bowl. salt and pepper until well combined. Stuff cooked shells with cheese and sausage mixture.
- Place the stuffed shells in a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a new bowl add the pasta sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan. Pour over stuffed shells.
- Bake in the oven for 45 to 60 min or until heated through and the edges are bubbly.
Allow to cool, serve and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: