Warm up everyday with our sunrise sandwich made with All-Natural Greenridge Farm products, that will turn into a family staple!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mustard, green onions and curry powder.
- Spread 1/4 of the mixture on one side of the croissant. Repeat this step until all four croissants have the mustard mixture on them.
- Place ham and cheese over the mustard mixture and replace the top of the croissant on top of the ham. Wrap each croissant in foil.
- Take the wrapped croissants and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 min. or until heated through.
Share recipe with friends: