Avocado this, avocado that and an avocado sandwich! We take our turn in using avocados as a way to complement the classic Tacchino Turkey.
- Place one slice of bread on a plate.
- Fold the turkey in half and place on the slice of bread.
- Layer one slice of cheese at a time on top of the turkey.
- Spread the mustard on one side of the second bread slice.
- Add avocado slices to taste.
- Take the second slice of bread and place it on top of the cheese with the mustard side facing down.
Share recipe with friends: