previous recipenext recipe
Tastes Like Leftover Turkey Sliders
Enjoy Thanksgiving leftovers again and again with our Tastes Like Leftover Turkey Sliders! Make it with our All-Natural Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast or use up your leftovers from the day before!
- 12 slices Greenridge Farm Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1 package soft rolls (12 rolls total)
- 6 Tbsp cranberry jam
- 8 slices Greenridge Farm Provolone Cheese
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp poppyseeds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the rolls in half and place the bottom half of them onto a greased 9×13 baking dish.
Spread the cranberry jam over the bottom half of the rolls. Top with turkey and cheese and place the top half of the rolls over top.
Melt the butter and add the garlic powder and poppy seeds, mix until well combined.
- Brush the butter mixture over top of the rolls.
Place in the oven and bake for about 15 min. or until heated though.
Share recipe with friends: