Great as an appetizer or as a meal our tater tot nachos are easy to make and great to enjoy! Who doesn’t love tater tots and nachos? We decided to combine both in this tasty recipe, enjoy!
- 1 large bag tater tots
- 4 Greenridge Farm All-Natural Beef Sausages, chopped
- 6 slices Greenridge Farm Applewood Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- cilantro, chopped for garnish
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- Cook all the tater tots according to package.
- In a skillet cook the sausage with the taco seasoning until the sausage is heated through and golden brown.
- Once the tater tots are done baking, remove from oven and top with bacon, sausage and cheese. Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with onion, avocado and cilantro.
Share recipe with friends: