Try this delicious Tropical Ham Pasta Salad when you are in a rush and need something quick and easy to make! Made with Greenridge Farm’s Honey Ham or Caminito Ham. This pasta salad is delicious enough to be the main dish but is perfect as a side dish for holidays and summer BBQ’s!
Greenridge Farm Recipe Pairing: Spicy Italian Panini
Yield: 8 servings
FOR THE SALAD
- 1 1/2 cups of uncooked shell pasta
- 1/2 cup of green onions chopped
- 1 cup of fresh pineapple diced
- 2 cups of diced Greenridge Farm Caminito Ham or Honey Ham (ask for 1/2 inch thick slices at the deli counter for easy cubing)
- 1 can peas
- 1 red bell pepper diced
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup pineapple yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Greenridge Farm Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 medium lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Follow instructions to cook pasta, drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside and let it completely cool down.
- Combine cold pasta, pineapple, red bell pepper, Greenridge Farm Ham, peas and green onions in large mixing bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl combine mayonnaise, pineapple yogurt, Greenridge Farm Dijon Mustard, pineapple juice, honey, garlic powder and mix together for dressing.
- Cut and juice the lemon, remove seeds and add to dressing mixture.
- Add the dressing to the salad mixture and stir together until evenly coated.
Share recipe with friends: