Great as a party appetizer or as a healthy snack enjoy Asparagus that is wrapped in All-Natural turkey!
- 6 slices Greenridge Farm Tacchino Turkey, sliced in half
- 12 asparagus
- 2 tsp olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut part of the woody end of the asparagus off and use a vegetable peeler to remove the outside layer, up until the leafy part.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil over all of them.
- Wrap each half of turkey around the asparagus and leave the tip/leafy part unwrapped.
- Bake for 12 min.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the wraps.
Share recipe with friends: