We just took grilled cheese to a whole ‘nother level with our Turkey Cranberry Brie Sandwich! Get your tastebuds ready for Thanksgiving with this savory hot sandwich tonight for dinner!
- 8 slices Greenridge Farm Tacchino Arrosto-Oven Roasted Turkey
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 slices brie, rind removed
- 1/4 cup cranberry jam
- 2-3 Tbsp butter
- Heat skillet on medium heat.
- Butter one side of each piece of bread.
- Place the butter side of one piece of bread facing down onto hot skillet.
- Layer with one slice of brie, 1 Tbsp cranberry sauce, and 2 slices of turkey.
- Put the second slice of bread on top, buttered side up and cook until gold brown.
- Flip the sandwich over to toast the other side and until cheese is melted.
- Repeat steps 2-6 for each individual sandwich.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: