A new version of sushi has arrived and it involves turkey!! Sushi made with All-Natural Tacchino Turkey is sure to hit the spot for dinner tonight or every night!
- 2 slices Greenridge Farm Tacchino Turkey
- 1 cup cooked sticky rice
- 3 sheet nori seaweed
- 1 Avocado, diced
- Place the seaweed on a cutting board and smooth out 1/3 of the rice over the seaweed until it completely covers it.
- Using a piece of cling wrap flip the seaweed and rice over onto the cling wrap, with the rice facing downwards on the cling wrap.
- Down the center of the seaweed smear a thin line of the avocado onto it. Next place one slice turkey over the avocado.
- Roll the sushi up and make sure that the cling wrap is placed overtop when finished rolling.
- Press down lightly on the sushi log to make sure that the log doesn’t come unrolled.
- Remove the cling wrap and slice the sushi log into pieces.
Share recipe with friends: