Made with the freshest ingredients our Turkey Tart packs a flavorful punch! Enjoy this recipe at your next meal and you’ll be making it again for sure!
- 8 slices Greenridge Farm Garden Herb Turkey, shredded
- 1 frozen deep dish pie crust, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tbsp. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 Tbsp. fresh oregano
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half & half
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the pie crust in the oven for 5 min or until lightly golden.
- Add the mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, goat cheese, tomatoes, basil, green onions and oregano to the pie crust.
- Arrange the zucchini rounds over the top of tart so that they cover the tart completely.
- Whisk the eggs, half and half, salt and pepper in medium bowl until evenly combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into pie crust and add the shredded turkey.
- Sprinkle the last 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese over top the turkey.
- Place the tart back into the oven and bake for about 30 min or until the tart is golden in color.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
Share recipe with friends: