Sweet meets savory, for this classic dish with a twist! By incorporating raspberries into this appetizer it creates a trendy summer snack that everyone will enjoy. Don’t just take our word for it, try it yourself!
Yield: 12 servings
- 12 slices of Greenridge Farm Honey Turkey
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, blended
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 26 fresh spinach leaves
- 2 flour tortillas
- In mixing bowl combine cream cheese and raspberries, beat until even consistency.
- Spread a thin layer of the raspberry cream cheese mixture over the tortillas.
- Lay the Greenridge Farm Turkey and spinach on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll the tortilla up, wrap it in cling wrap and let it chill in the refrigerator for 30 min.
- Remove cling wrap from the tortilla and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Place on serving tray and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: