previous recipenext recipe
This soup will have the whole family asking for the recipe. Quick to make and made with our All-Natural Polish Smoked Sausages and bacon!
- 1 package Greenridge Farm Smoked Fresh Polish Sausage, sliced
- 6 medium sized potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 48 oz. chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 cups Swiss chard, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 Greenridge Farm Applewood bacon strips
- In a pan cook the sausage until warmed through. Set aside.
- Cook the bacon until crispy. Remove from heat and allow it to cool. Crumble and set aside.
- Using a large pot over high heat combine the potatoes, broth, water, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cover and allow to simmer for 20 min or until the potatoes can be pierced with a fork.
- Once the potatoes are tender add the swiss chard, bacon and sausage.
- Raise the heat too high and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat and simmer for 8 min until the swiss chard is tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
Share recipe with friends: